Thursday, July 01, 2004

Its July already, still on the antibiotics, throat still swollen but easier to swallow thank god. Spent much of the last precious two days off resting up watching the tennis and football. Federra to win and let’s hope the Ruski Sharapove gives Serena a run for her money, although I doubt it somehow.
Have also been preparing stuff for the Ferens Art Gallary Open Exhibition. Maximum three items per entry, mines a mixed media entry? I’ll let you know if any work is chosen although I again doubt it, but you never know, I’ve never submitted anything before so they might take pity on me.
Being physically under par has left me very short tempered, I want to be better now, not tomorrow, now you b******d.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooh! Good luck with the Open Exhibition. I keep meaning to make enquiries myself, but I'm too damned lazy these days to paint anything new.

- torturette