Thursday, January 15, 2004

The Salon on E4 is turning out to be the TV equivalent of heroin. Constant fixes throughout the day. It’s not as costly, just time consuming. The show ends in March - I can feel the sense of loss even now, tragic. Hull has had a serious crack down on drug dealers/suppliers over the last week, just give em all satellite telly.
The White Stripes are playing Bridlington Spa soon – tickets all snapped up in less that 30 seconds – will have to try and obtain one. I can’t remember the last time I pogo’d to a live band. The White Stripes are one of few bands worth making a fool of yourself for.
Listening to Radio 1 today – Jack Whites interview for the Premier of his film was highly entertaining – not very many celebs turned up. Jack stated ‘even when I was a kid I invited everyone round to a Halloween party at my house and no one turned up – it’s still the same’. My kind of guy.

No comments: