Thursday, January 20, 2005

I’ve fallen for ipod shuffle, it’s great, itunes is even better the visualiser knocks spots off windows multimedia player. I’m all exited about creating a new playlist and organising my tracks into a humungus library, although I think my laptop memory will give out first, I wonder if you can store the library some place else? Oh the possibilities.

A travel kettle has been ordered care of Amazon which means I’ll be conducting some serious traveling this year. Well a couple of ferry trips at least. The wind is blowing a gale, again. The Killers are playing on my laptop, itune shuffle mode, I am a dj. The Killers album of last year does rate as a best contender, a lot better that Franz me thinks.

After listening to Fabio Biondi’s Europa Galante playing Vivaldis ‘Four Seasons’, I’ve placed an order, the playing is so radical its almost punk like in its attack. Great stuff. Can’t wait to get it on to my ipod shuffle.

No comments: