Thursday, September 09, 2004

Marmite flavored walkers with cheese sandwiches rock. Much upheaval set to take place at work, I’m to be surrounded by glass walls and swipe card entry, that’s if I’m still in the same office and not farmed off elsewhere. Have yet to enroll at college, will it be a city and guilds in adult training or further my ECDL with an advanced certificate in excel? Both courses are on a Tuesday night so not much to choose from.
Still debating on making an increased off on the property in Cottingham, very tempted to increase it until five per cent below the asking price due to its location alone. It’s a long-term investment and I’m sure it’s the right thing to do, having said that interest rates will probably shoot up to twelve per cent and I’ll be declared bankrupt.Henman looks set to win his round at the New York Open and get through to the semi finals, yes.

No comments: