Monday, September 06, 2004

Eight more nights to go, almost half way through, roll on a week tomorrow. Lots or weird weather going on around the world: - floods in China, earthquakes in Japan and typhoons in America. And here in the UK we’re basking in glorious September sunshine. Kids go back to school this week, no more rug rats at the gym causing havoc.
My offer for a property in Cottingham has been rejected. I did offer ten percent below the asking price but as the housing market is set to crash and internally the place needed a bit of work ie, new gas fire and boiler, new bathroom, virtually every room needed re decorating, the kitchen needed sorting out and the out side needed redevelopment, I didn’t think I was being unreasonable. Sue at the estate agents had great enjoyment informing me that the vendor never gave a reason why the offer had been rejected or gave any indication of the price he would accept? I must deduct he thought the asking price was fair, not.Labour day in America and it looks like Bush is safely on his way to a second term, Laura Bush is not to be underestimated.

No comments: