Thursday, May 13, 2004

I feel like a hamster storing food where once belonged a tooth. Gargling with warm water and tea tree oil to combat infection as I’m not too keen on the salt water route. I’m missing my molar. Age is cruel. I asked the dentist if he felt I might be able to grow it back in five years time re the recent news of implanting cloned tooth dna. He replied, ‘I don’t know how they’re going to get them to grow in the right direction’? He has a point.
Yet more gardening, planted up sweet basil, night scented stock and took further cuttings of Caroline Schmit geranium.
Brother had some worrying news about his new puppy, Molly the dalmation has had a hearing test and she is unilateral ie deaf in one ear. Much researching on the net proves this not to affect the dog as a pet, not recommended for breeding though and I think he was hoping for one litter of pubs. Spoke to P on the net tonight – a farmer from Beverley no less.

No comments: