Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Sky's still blue

Summer has drawn to a close so I'm going to make an effort to update on a daily basis from now on, lots of things planned before christmas. Speaking of Christmas Asda has the crimbo chocolates on sale.

Off to Brugge on a Dutch dash next week, will the chocs last until christmas I wonder?

Wedding with A at the w/e, overnight in posh hotel should be fun.

Visited Manchester last week, why can't Hull have a Harvy Nicks for breakfast bellinis?

The builders are in block paving, a mighty fine job but hope they finish today, hate being held to hostage by builders.

The car has been repaired at considerable cost and all thats now needed is wheel trims, ebay willing.

Lots of new music, Cocorosie, Madelene Peroux, Richard Hawley need to purchas Sigor Ros and Devendra Benhart.

Just finished 'The Two of Us', by Sheila Hancock and have decided to become a Quaker.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was browsing the Web and came accross your site. I am pretty new to blogging and everything but it seems pretty fun. I have a site
about sexy underwear that I just started a few weeks ago. Well, I just wanted to comment and say you have a neat blog. keep it up and have fun blogging!

Anonymous said...

Help me Dude, I'm lost.

I was searching for Elvis and somehow ended up in your blog, but you know I'm sure I saw Elvis in the supermarket yesterday.

No honest really, he was right there in front of me, next to the steaks singing "Love me Tender".

He said to me (his lip was only slightly curled) "Boy, you need to get yourself a shiny, new plasmatv to go with that blue suede sofa of yours.

But Elvis said I, In the Ghetto nobody has a plasma tv .

Dude I'm All Shook Up said Elvis. I think I'll have me another cheeseburger then I'm gonna go home and ask Michael Jackson to come round and watch that waaaay cool surfing scene in Apocalypse Now on my new plasma tv .

And then he just walked out of the supermarket singing. . .

"You give me love and consolation,
You give me strength to carry on "

Strange day or what? :-)

Plasma TElevision Center said...

I just came across your blog and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here.
I also have a web site & blog about Plasma Television so I know what I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work!

Plasma TV Center said...

Hi Thanks for your interesting blog. I also have a blog/site, covering plasma sanyo television
related stuff. Feel free to visit my plasma sanyo television
site.