Monday, November 08, 2004

Rushing around packing, exchanging money and more packing, I probably have enough clothes to last a year and I’m only away for seven days! Why can’t I just pack 1 pair of shorts 2 t-shirts and a pair of trousers? I’ve packed at least a dozen of each, it’s a disorder.

Dog has been booked in at the health farm, she will loose at least half a stone over the course of the next 12 days which is good, but feel guilty at leaving her.

Can’t wait to leave the news behind, sick of the American election, rail disasters, and the 100th children in need etc.
Lanzarote will be hot, I will ride a camel! And not think about work or blogs!! Then I will be back and off to Brugge for a beer and chocolate fix and then I will be back and off to Leeds for a shopping fix and then I will be back at…. well here.

No comments: